All items sold on this LuxCloset website are guaranteed to be 100% authentic. If you are unsure about a particular item, below are three ways to confirm authenticity. Go for it… it will take a few mins of your time in exchange for peace of mind and hundreds of dollars in savings.
1) Authenticate at PurseForum, a reputable online community of high-end shoppers. Brands commonly discussed include Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Christian Dior and more. The ladies (and some gentlemen) who participate in this forum take their brands very seriously and are generally against the manufacture and sale of replicas. There is no buying and selling on this site, it is purely geared toward discussion of high-end brands. There are dedicated threads set up for authentication:
- To authenticate Christian Louboutin heels on PurseForum click here.
- To authenticate other high-end brands on PurseForum click here.
You need to be a member of the PurseForum to make a post, but membership is free.
2) Authenticate at My Poupette, the longest running online authentication source providing online authentication services as well as Certificates of Authenticity if needed (for this usually they need to inspect the item in person). Interestingly, if you have a fake item and want letterhead documentation that it is fake (useful in ebay disputes), they offer this service well. Like PurseForum, there is no buying and selling on the My Poupette website. It is strictly an authentication business. However unlike PurseForum, there is a charge for using the authentication services offered through My Poupette.
- To authenticate with My Poupette click here.
3) If you are in the Northern New Jersey area and are looking to authenticate Christian Louboutin heels, a LuxCloset Exchange representative can meet you at Neiman Marcus in Garden State Plaza and have one of their Louboutin sales reps give you input. However, it is recommended that one of the first two authentication options listed on this page be used in addition to this option. Not hating on Neiman Marcus, but the individual sales reps there may not be as knowledgeable about the Louboutin brand compared to someone working at a dedicated Louboutin boutique.
- To meet with a LuxCloset representative, email: email@example.com